Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Worldbridges EdTech Talk Webcast - Interview via Skype

I was interviewed last Sun (26 Jun) by Jeff Lebow as part of the Worldbridges webcast. My thanks to Jeff for inviting me ... it was fun! I'd encourage others to attend these. You can download the mp3 here and there is also a feed you can subscribe to.

The interview covered Electronic Portfolios, Digital Storytellying, and other aspects of networked learning and new media. We also spoke about the New Media Consortium’s Summer Conference.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Vándorló said...

Just listened to your webcast and found it really packed with a range of comparative technologies.

Enjoyed the drawing together and pulling out of technological and methodological developments in e-Learning.

Obviously I'm interested in Vicarious Learning, but the range of technologies you talk about are all the kinds of things that interest me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home